playlist does not refresh

Robert CHERAMY robert at cheramy.net
Thu Apr 5 17:43:39 CEST 2001

Hi,

First of all, I tried the vlc to play an MPEG I file  today, and I must
say I am impressed by its quality. Keep up the good work !

I noticed a little bug :
when the playlist is shown, it is not refreshed when I open a new file.

I am using GNU/Linux (Debian testing/unstable distribution)
I am using vlc CVS version (Thu Apr  5 15:30:59 UTC 2001) with the gtk
interface.
I compiled the vlc without any options (./configure ; make)

To reproduce the bug,
- launch vlc
- open an mpg
- open the playlist
- open another mpg

the new mpg does not show up in the playlist.

Closing and reopening the playlist shows both files correctly.

Thanks,
--
Robert