Sound.

Aragorn il Ramingo andregia at yifan.net
Tue Apr 17 06:22:54 CEST 2001

Sakui Hiraruku <sakui at surfree.com> wrote on 14/04/2001 21.40.31:

>I am noticing that the sound in VLC is out of sync.  /dev/dsp is has a
>delayed reaction to two second and the esd module has one second delayed
>reaction.  Is this still gonna be a bug or what?
>

>Sakui

I have the same problem with esd...
I don't know if it's because of esound or becuase of the vlc...

Aragorn il Ramingo

I believe that every man represents humanity.
We are different as to intelligence, health, talents.
Yet we are all one. We are all saints and sinners,
adults and children, and no one is anybody's superior
or judge. We have all been awakened with the Buddha,
we have all been crucified with Christ, and we have all
killed and robbed with Genghis Khan, Stalin, and Hitler

Erich Fromm, Humanist Credo
Primary Mail: aragorn at yifan.net
Secondary Mail: andregia at yifan.net
Corporative Mail: andrea at gigadata.it