vlc and vlms

Carlos Montez montez at lcmi.ufsc.br
Mon Apr 23 16:26:00 CEST 2001

Sam,

thanks for the help

It is begining to work.

The vlms is sending videos and I can view them using vlc.
But I can't get any sound output.

I think that it is not a problem with sound configuration
because the vlc works very well when it access local files
(i.e. when I use the vlc without vlms, like the command
 "vlc /usr/local/vlc/Dolby_Train.vob).

  thanks for any help

    Carlos