mysterious restart

James Hayhurst jhayhurs at cats.ucsc.edu
Sat Apr 14 15:16:33 CEST 2001

Hey guys great work on VLC I love it =)

Thought i'd give you some feed back, I had just finished watching a
good sized MPEG file from my local BFS partition.  It was running at
full screen and I pressed the mouse button to turn it back into a
normal window.  I then pressed the close button on the windows tab and
everything went black, then the computer reset.  I was running VLC 2.70
for BeOS.  Hope this helps, keep up the VERY good work =)

-James

Here's some info on the file as reported be MediaConverter+

Audio:
	MPEG I Audio, Layer 2, 224kbps
	16 bit 44.0kHz stero / 57284304 frames
Video: