SDL + yuvmmx

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Sun Apr 29 22:24:48 CEST 2001

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001, Tero Pelander wrote:

> 	If I use --yuv yuvmmx (it is also default) => no video image
> 	If I use --yuv yuv => video ok
> 	If I use -g => video ok (but gray ;)

> 	gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-81)

   This is the culprit. May the twelve evil spirits of the mountain
punish RedHat for shipping a beta version of gcc. There's little that
can be done about this, either try to compile yuvmmx with kgcc or gcc
2.95, or take the binary from another system.

   By the way, was yuvmmx compiled built-in or as a plugin ?

--
Sam.