Gdk-ERROR

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed Aug 1 19:08:31 CEST 2001

On Thursday 01 January 1970 1:00 am,
arnaud.duclaux at maisel-gw.enst-bretagne.fr wrote:

> It's the same with vlc 0.2.80 and 0.2.81. And the similar error appears
when I
> try to resize the windows:
> Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
>   serial 295 error_code 10 request_code 148 minor_code 1
>
> It seems that it's only under the x11 module.

I don't really have any ideas about what's going on...

Could you give us a description of your computer configuration (processor,
graphics card, linux distrib, XFree version...)
You said only the x11 output gives you this error, but is xvideo supported on
your computer (I mean have you tried it and is it working)? I guess that also
means you have tried the SDL output and this one is working ?

--
Gildas