vlc-0.2.81 for BeOS?

Stephan Assmus gottgeac at linux.zrz.tu-berlin.de
Sun Aug 5 11:20:43 CEST 2001

>On Sunday 05 August 2001 2:01 pm, Stephan Assmus wrote:
>>
>> Where can I post it to?
>>

>You can put it on the videolan ftp site (ftp.videolan.org/incoming).
When
>you're done, send an email to this list to notify the developers. It
may take
>a few days before your file is actually put on the web site because
most of
>them are now on holiday :-)

Alright, I uploaded it to <ftp.videolan.org/incoming>.

In the meantime, BeOS (x86) users with no luck compiling can get it
there. I have not included libdvdcss.so as it seems the executable has
it linked statically into it. (A libdvdcss.a has been generated and vlc
works without libdvdcss.so being present...) It's only the executable
plus the documentation.

Best regards,
-Stephan