Aha.. error.

Goyf g_oyf at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 06:19:55 CEST 2001

--- Michael Willems <mwillems at ixonet.com> wrote:
> Ah. I see an error "(EE) NVIDIA(0): Failed to
> initialize AGP" - see below.
> Any tips appreciated, and sorry for wasting all your
> time.
>
> Michael

Gonna throw this one out to you and see how if it
helps.

Appearantly there is a slight problem with default
installation in Mandrake.
 try running this command as root and see if it helps
anything

ld --whole-archive -shared -o
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXv.so.1 /usr/X11R6/lib/libXv.a

This is all one line, it may not look that way due to
my crappy mail editor.

then do

ldconfig

Even without AGP running, it shouldnt effect the
Xvideo That much.

good luck