0.2.82 and Mandrake 8.0

propeller.bln at gmx.de propeller.bln at gmx.de
Thu Aug 16 02:48:51 CEST 2001

Hi Samuel,

thanks for answering soo quickly.
I have still have no idea what is the package
with the libdbl.so inside. On Mandrake a
libc6* doesn't exist.

So I took the brute way and installed all
*devel-packages which weren't installed.
And now the following works fine:

make distclean ; ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gnome --enable-fb \
                  --with-sdl --enable-esd --enable-mga --enable-gtk \
                  --enable-xvideo

Thanks to the developers for this great
piece of open source software!

The video is very very smooth, just audio
seems to be a little bit too slow, but is
synchronous.

Ciao Maik

> On Wed, Aug 15, 2001, propeller.bln at gmx.de wrote:
>
> > /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb1
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
>    Try to find which package contains /usr/lib/libdb1.so. On Debian
> systems it is in libc6-dev, no idea about mdk (maybe libc6-devel).
>
> --
> Sam.

http://www.gmx.net

-- Type: application/octet-stream