Voodoo 3 working better

David Gómez davidge at jazzfree.com
Fri Aug 24 06:30:26 CEST 2001

I don't know if it's my imagination ;), but vlc 0.2.83 plays a bit better
(perfect playing looks closer XD). Audio sync is better and subtitles
work. All this is with Xvideo, so i can give a try to fullscreen. Hey
Rich, don't forget to turn on dma on your dvd if you didn't that before.

To all the vlc team, keep the good work!