REMOVE ME FROM THE LIST

WebGuardian webguardian at safepointetech.com
Fri Dec 7 17:14:04 CET 2001

Yes this is a problem. I would like to be removed too and I went to the
site, sent back the confirmations, and low and behold, I am still
getting mail.

I think there needs to be a better system in place. I recently got off
of the evolution list and it was slick how it worked and what I have
found is that several lists use the same tools, like kde and gnome. So
it shouldn't be that hard to implement that here.

Web