SV: [ANN] vlc 0.2.60

Kristan Slack kristan_slack at email.com
Wed Feb 14 12:07:57 CET 2001

Hmm.. ok then, I'll wait until your BeOS guys get it going ... I spent 2
hours but got stuck at the beos plugin :)

[DVD]
>> It is limited to linux for now. This code has not be adapted yet.

>   And it is not likely to work under BeOS until they release CDRom
>drivers which support DVD key negociation. Since Be seems to be working

That's what I had assumed.

>on DVD and MPEG2 stuff, this is likely to happen -- I just hope they
>won't keep the driver information for themselves.

Shouldn't be a big issue. It'll just be a matter of supporting extra ioctl's
won't it? And if it just that, Be will include the call stuff in their header
files like they do now.

Let's just hope that DVD support comes in the next release :)

regards and keep up the good work

ThumbBrowse - it browses thumbnails :)
- Now Version 2.0.2 with an Add-On!
- The fastest thumbnail image browser on BeOS
- and it's FREE!
check it out  - http://www.bebits.com/app/817