How to turn plugin support off?

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Thu Feb 15 03:09:54 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001, Lavallée Marc wrote:

> Which flags? I tried --disable-dummy and --disable-null, but still the
> same problem and I see no other flags to turn off.

   The plugins which have already been ported to the module API are:

input: ps ts dvd
decoding: idct idctclassic motion motionmmx motionmmxext idctmmx idctmmxext
rendering: yuv yuvmmx
misc: dummy null
sound: dsp esd
video: sdl
interface: gnome

   And the plugins which still need to be ported:

interface: beos
video: glide ggi mga fb x11

   So if you need one of the above plugins, you will have to wait a bit
before you can use the unstable branch. x11 is almost finished, but beos
may take a while.

--
Sam.