How to turn plugin support off?

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Thu Feb 15 13:20:39 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 10:22:41PM -0500, Lavall?e Marc wrote:
> B.T.W. I must admit that Xine still gives me
> a better result than vlc, at least on my system,
> and whith the only decent VOB trailer I found.
> How do you (honestly) find Xine compared to vlc?

as a non-developer, but defendend in the california decss case:

I hate that xine shoots down decss so much. they could at least take a
more neutral stance and say "we don't use decss because of the legal
trouble, but if you want, that's fine with us".
I like it a lot that vlc makes a strong statement there, by simply
including it and not bothering.

--
-- http://www.lemuria.org
-- http://www.Nexus-Project.net