How to turn plugin support off?

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Thu Feb 15 16:48:51 CET 2001

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 10:25:57AM -0500, Lavall?e Marc wrote:
> > I hate that xine shoots down decss so much.
>
> But there's a decss plugin for xine...
> I "suspect" this plugin mechanism to exist
> only because of decss.

possible. but they make a couple very strong statements both on the
website and on the mailing list (at least in the archives).

for the decss cases, having a workin player which was built on decss,
instead of one that has a plugin available, will be a strong message
that there IS a serious legitimate use for it.

--
-- http://www.lemuria.org
-- http://www.Nexus-Project.net