[ANN] vlc 0.2.62

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 21 04:16:31 CET 2001

> We are proud to announce version 0.2.62 of the VideoLAN Client.

And I am sad to announce glide support doesn't compile on my system.
I use XFree86 4.0.2, with glide 3.

Here's the error:

plugins/glide/vout_glide.c: In function `GlideOpenDisplay':
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:238: `GrHwConfiguration' undeclared (first
use in this function)
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:238: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:238: for each function it appears in.)
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:238: parse error before `hwconfig'
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:265: warning: implicit declaration of
function `grGlideGetVersion'
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:268: warning: implicit declaration of
function `grSstQueryHardware'
plugins/glide/vout_glide.c:268: `hwconfig' undeclared (first use in this
function)

What could be the problem?

Marc