Problems with vlc 0.2.80

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Mon Jul 2 07:27:24 CEST 2001

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 04:07:49PM +0200, Stephan Assmus wrote:
> >Actually, there's two or three, the last time I looked.
>
> Well, if there's more than one, that end up fighting over the sound
> device, that's the problem then...

but that's not an OS design problem. it's a user problem if he runs
more than one at once. as a matter of fact, one of the things I love
about Linux is is that there are many window managers, so everyone can
choose the one he likes best instead of being forced into conformity.
sound is not yet that refined, but in a while, I'd be surprised if it
doesn't work he same - several choices, all of them playing nice with
each other.

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org