troubleshouting

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Jul 3 19:35:22 CEST 2001

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 14:33, Henri Fallon wrote:

> I have a segfault situated in then Vout_RemoveFont or something like
> that, it is the segfault you're talking about ?

I'm not sure it's the same problem. the segfault I was refering to is the one
reported by Michael Flohr (see below). This segfault seems to be Xvideo
specific, and Michael reported it doesn't happen anymore with an up to date
cvs version. Maybe it was related to this Xshm bug which has been fixed
recently on the xvideo plugin, but I don't really know...

--
Gildas