Problem with vlms.....

nuno felicio nuno_felicio at net.sapo.pt
Thu Jul 5 12:53:37 CEST 2001

> On Thu, Jul 05, 2001, nuno felicio wrote:
> > I cannot initiate a stream with the vlms server, it
> > starts ok, including streaming, but when i try to
reveive
> > the stream with the client never shows nothing, please
> > can anyone help me ?
>
> Have you tried a tcpdump to sse if, at least, your
computer receives the
> packets ?
>
> --
> henri

No, but i have tried the video forwarder and it prints
lists of packets reveived, also i´m testing both server
and client in the same machine
Its very weird, the server starts ok, then when i start
the client, put the adress in the configuration box and
finaly press "play", it only prints "play at normal
speed", showing nothing.