vlc seg faults after 10 min

Nick Hudson nhudson at nhudson.org
Fri Jul 6 18:42:08 CEST 2001

well this is what I did vlc -v -V x11 -A esd

well I use the gnome plugin... so I guess it would be gnome-vlc -v -V x11 -A
esd

ive never used gdb before but im sure i would be ok using it.....

With the verbose option its like nothing happens like I just killed the
client manually with alt c or closing it out in the window manager...  as
far as any error any kind of weird messages that are thrown up there, there
arent any at all....  Its weird and when I try skipping ahead to another
chapter it segfaults then nbo matter if I was running it for 9 min or for 30
seconds...

Thanks
Nick