What are all the modules?

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Mon Jul 9 06:25:10 CEST 2001

Thankyou, that's exactly what I needed to know.
My only question now is, what are the requirements of the various modules
(specifically I'm wondering why x11 works on my machine but xvideo
segfaults)
Is this stuff in the docs somewhere? I had a look but I couldn't find it, it
would be a really useful addition.
Thanks
Chris Jensen