unable to play dvds

Ryan Reddy rred8594 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 00:06:49 CEST 2001

What is the best way for me to log?  I can't copy text
from that screen and its a bit too much to type. Here
is what sticks out.

First it checks built in modules, and goes through
about 20 of those the first warning is this

"module warning: cannot find symbol InitModule in
module ./ui_curses.so (vlc:underfined symbol:
InitModule)"

Then:

"module warning: cannot find symbol InitModule in
module ./ui_X.so (vlc:underfined symbol: InitModule)"

aout: no aout present, spawning one
module: lcocking module 'dsp'

vpar synchro warning: dts != current_pts (-20498)
and then it goes through about 50 of these

"Stream periodicity changed from B[1] to B[2]"

going from 5 to 3 and all assorted numbers.

and then about every 5-10 messages about Stream
periodicity changing it repeats the vpar synchro
warning.

Thanks again,
Ryan