FreeBSD and ports vs. vlc

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Tue Jul 10 05:39:57 CEST 2001

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 10:40:20AM +0200, Bjarne Wichmann Petersen wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 02:25:03 -0500
> Scott Lambert <lambert at lambertfam.org> wrote:
>
> > Everything else has compiled and I am now playing with the gnome-vlc
> > interface
> > trying to get it to play a DVD.
>
> Yiipiie! Got it working... only problem now is that I've got really crappy
> and delayed sound.

Glad it worked for you.  I'm still having difficulties trying to get it to
play a DVD on my laptop, a Toshiba 2805-S201.

What version of FreeBSD are you using?

What version of XFree86?

What hardware? :-)

Thanks.
--
Scott Lambert                          Unix SysAdmin -- Looking for work.
lambert at lambertfam.org     http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/resume.html