Jerky playback

Chris Jensen christopher.jensen at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Fri Jul 13 10:26:40 CEST 2001

Hi,
I probably should've asked this right from the start: I've noticed some
people talking about the Xv on the list, is this just an abbreviation for
XVideo, or is it something seperate, because my Xfree setup is loading
XVideo:
(II) Loading extension XVideo
But there's no mention of anything called Xv in the startup.
Is this all I need or have I been stupid from the start and not even
installed the basic requirement.

Thanks
Chris Jensen