Has someone been able to put the server working ?

helder varela helder_varela at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:09:01 CEST 2001

If so please post the configuration used, from ips,netmask, kernel
version,client options, server configuration file etc....

I have tried all that i remember and the client never grabs anything from
the server.
I could put the vlms working in loopback, but when a try diferente
computers, the client just stays there doing nothing, i've run the verbose
option in the cient and nothing apears about the stream.But the both
computer are in the same network, i 've tested with ping  etc...

Please a really need help in this mater.

Thanks in advance and sorry for so many mails i have send.

helder varela