Problem with option --enable-kde

jean ribiere jean.ribiere at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 29 15:20:52 CEST 2001

Some days ago I sent a message for a problem when compiling cvs sources
after a ./configure with option --enable-kde.

I have the same problem with vlc-0.2.81.

I have examined sources a did the following modifications :
- in plugins/kde/Makefile I have changed all
  -I/usr/include/kde to -I$(KDEDIR)/include
  -I/usr/include/qt  to -I$(QTDIR)/include
- in configure I have change
  LIB_KDE="-lkfile" to LIB_KDE="-L$KDEDIR/lib -lkfile"
  (In fact I think this modification should be done in configure.in,
   but I had a problem with autoconf)

After these modifications the compilation was ok, but I am not sure
if these modifications are correct in general and I have not done a
test of the resulting code.