[ANN] vlc 0.2.81

Marcel J.E. Mol marcel at mesa.nl
Sun Jul 29 23:37:05 CEST 2001

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 05:20:31AM +0200, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
> Here, at last, comes version 0.2.81 of
> vlc, with an astounding amount of bug fixes.

THis certainly has improvements: I can now view dvd using -V x11.
However -V sdl and -V xvideo still shows plain blue windows.

This is my third post to the list. From the first two I never saw
any replies while I do see mucho replies to other posts. So I wonder
if my post get through (at least I do get them back to my own mail
account).
Sam: could you please acknowledge that you saw this one...
For reference I added my previous post below.

Thanks

-Marcel

--
     ======--------         Marcel J.E. Mol                MESA Consulting B.V.