Little Bug in configure

Michael Flohr flohr at itp.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jul 30 12:06:44 CEST 2001

Hi,

just installed vlc-0.2.81.
Everything went fine, but there is a very small bug in the
configure script. Configure is unable to detect my SDL,
since I installed it under /usr/X11R6, and not under
/usr/local. There are many programs around which use
SDL, and somehow most of their configure scripts
manage to automatically find the right place. Maybe, one
could copy this part of the configure code from them.
Strangely, configure does loacet sdl-config, but then
it does not seem to make use of it properly.

Otherwise, again very very nice and good work!!!
Michael