Slackware 8 Hell

cdowns cdowns at skillsoft.com
Tue Jul 31 13:25:22 CEST 2001

video is nice a smooth now just need to get sound to match.... im running a maestro / ati rage pro on my laptop and its perfect ( the best ive ever seen actaully ) so maybe if i try a maestro based card in my home machine i will get similar results. gotta have dvd and it worth the $40 to find out. :)

-D