Can't open module

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Jun 5 00:57:23 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001, Felix Kronlage wrote:

> DWN (Debian Weekly News) reported a few weeks ago, about a big thread about
> this on debian-devel...might check the archieves.

   Don't waste your time too much, I'm the Debian maintainer for vlc
and I know precisely what may go into the archive. And no, the ftp
admins won't let CSS code go there, even in source form, and even in
non-US (thus the complicated package generation since I need to build
CSS-disabled packages for Debian, CSS-enabled ones for the VideoLAN
website, and CSS-enabled ones for Debian users who just need the DVD
plugin).

Regards,
--
Sam.