(no subject)

David Gómez davidge at jazzfree.com
Wed Jun 20 06:20:02 CEST 2001

Hi,

I've installed vlc 0.2.80, both binaries and source version, and cannot
see any output, just a black window.
Sound is OK, i've tried to play some .mpg and DVD and i can hear the
sound, but no video. It doesn't mind which output plugin is selected (x11,
sdl, xvideo), the most i can get is sound.
Anyone with the same problem and know how to fix it ? vlc seems a decent
dvd player , and this it's just what i need to Send To Hell(tm) my windows
partition.
If you need more info about this problem, send me an email.

Thanks,

David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra