Fw: Trouble with Vlc

Laurent Derouseau laurent.derousseau at enst-bretagne.fr
Thu Jun 21 20:06:59 CEST 2001

Hi, I'm a french student in Britany and I want to use Vlc and Vlms in order to broadcast video on a optical network for my second year project.

So here's the point, I work with Linux, the last Vlms and the Vlc  2.70 . And when I launch Vlc and give him the IP server, I've a error message which scrolls quickly and says that the input is not correct and write ts:://1.1.1.2:10000 . The player doesn't launch even there is a source provided by vlms.

What can I do ? Thx dor your reply !!

If, you can help me and you speek french, I will be able to explain myself better !

Thx
Laurent.