Bug Report...

Adam (StatiC) Gibson StatiC at Tampabay.RR.com
Tue Mar 6 15:55:08 CET 2001

I get the same problem at the same spot.  This has happens ever since I have been using vlc up to 0.2.63.

The video kinda pauses right where the first police officer gets hit(with his head back).  I can still hear the audio going, with the video still paused/stuck on that one frame with the officer.  about 30 seconds or so later(after the fight scene) the video syncs back up where trinity is on the phone and everything works great until the next scne that has a lot of fighting/movement(does not happen very often).  Kinda sucks to miss the major action scenes :)).

The error I see at the time of the video pausing is this:

"PES trashed - fifo full !"

NOTE: I have to use the --yuv yuv setting since the default(?) is yuvmmx which does not seem to work(as explained in the faq).

RedHat 7.0
nvidia riva128
XFree86 4.0.1a
celery 566