VLC Requirements

Bill Wimsatt bwimsatt at qubit.net
Fri Mar 16 17:27:52 CET 2001

Could someone enumerate the video graphics support that is required for
VLC? YUV overlay, etc. I am building a PCB as a prototype and would like
to use BeOS as the client, but I need to know the list of graphic
functional requirements. Your help is appreciated. I am basing the PCB
on Nat Semi Geode GX1 300Mhz with NS MPEG2 chipset. The product is a
prototype for bike and treadmill simulations running from a Linux media
server. I am a hardware guy, so I am just coming up to speed on the
software side of things.

Regards,
Bill Wimsatt