[vlc] BeOS and the 0.2.73

James Hayhurst jhayhurs at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue May 1 09:10:40 CEST 2001

Hope this helps =)

-James H

My system:
Celeron 450
128MB RAM
BX chipset
Radeon using beta 2D drivers(but NOT the OpenGL)
Suondblaster AWE64

Desktop ran at 1024x768 @ 75Hz

File tested is 215.6MB
As reported by MediaConverter+....
Audio: MPEG I Audio, Layer 2, 224 kbps
  16 bit 44.10 kHz stereo / 57265654 frames
Video: MPEG-1 Compression
  352x240 29 fps / 38707 frames
Duration: 1298 seconds

Using vlc 2.73 for BeOS it plays for a little bit, audio begins to whig out
and crashes the program....video keeps playing.

segment violation occurred
adec_SyncFrame:
adec_SyncFrame:
+0135  80032f65:   *        91048b    movl    (%ecx,%edx,4), %eax
audio decoder:sc
   frame         retaddr
non-resident page encountered - cannot determine if leaf routine. Sorry!
audio decoder