how to play files over LAN (SDL version)

jeevo milkha singh jeevo at lycos.com
Thu May 3 12:21:17 CEST 2001

--

On Thu, 3 May 2001 03:02:17
 Joel Jaeggli wrote:
so know what version of sdl you have would be
>useful...
>
>rpm -qa|grep SDL

Hi Joel,
I installed VLC 0.2.70 but I did not have to upgrade the SDL .... I checked out the SDL version on my Redhat  7.0 machine.. it is
SDL-1.1.4-1

Can you also tell me whether I can download the CVS package from anty website because I do not have the Redhat CDs with me, and right now it is vacation time in my university and most of my friends have gone home. So I cannot borrow it either....
Thanks
Jeevo

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!