how to play files over LAN (SDL version)

jeevo milkha singh jeevo at lycos.com
Thu May 3 12:59:48 CEST 2001

--

On Thu, 3 May 2001 12:43:45
 Henri Fallon wrote:
>On Thu, May 03, 2001, jeevo milkha singh wrote:
>> I installed VLC 0.2.70 but I did not have to upgrade the SDL .... I checked out the SDL version on my Redhat  7.0 machine.. it is
>> SDL-1.1.4-1
>
>You need at least 1.1.6

Hi Henry,
I downloaded the SDL 1.2.0 binary file from the website mentioned by you and installed it using the rpm -i command. Is there anything else that I need to do,i.e do I need to remove the older version . Giving the command "rpm -qa|grep SDL" gives me two versions of SDL (1.2.0-1 and 1.1.4-1). Will it lead to any conflicts...????
Jeevo

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!