about SDL...

PJ briareos at otherlands.net
Tue May 8 01:54:00 CEST 2001

I would say to check and make sure you ran ldconfig, check the
configure script to see if it detected the sdl.h file, etc.  I don't
know if you already did that or not, but thats what I would try first.
Also, I'm not too sure of this but I had heard that Redhat might not
have /usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf.  You might want to check that
too.

On Mon, 07 May 2001, Sergio Chong wrote:

> > Hi:
> >
> > 	I quick question, I just reinstalled redhat 6.2
> > from
> > scratch with SDL-1.2.0; and the problem is that I
> > can't get vlc to start with an SDL output no matter
> > what parameters I give ("--vout sdl" or anything
> > similar...), it always starts with x11 output.
> >
> > 	Well, can anybody give me a hint? This used to work
> > well but I don't know what I'm missing now.
> >
> > 	Thanks
> >
> > 	S.C.L.

PJ

--
Madness and genius are separated only by degrees of success.
					-- Sidar Jabari