sound in vlc

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Wed May 9 19:25:57 CEST 2001

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 06:40:57PM +0200, Daniel Thell wrote:
> For small PC speakers, I don't know whether DTS or Dolby 5.1 will make a
> huge difference.

uh, I'm not talking about small PC speakers. I'm talking about a 3x2
*metres* video screen and the appropriate 5.1 dolby speaker setup with
enough watts to blow out the windows. which is precisely why I notice
minor differences in quality between the different windos dvd players
so much, and every small problem that vlc still has. :)

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org