FreeBSD / dvd input

Stéphane Borel stef at via.ecp.fr
Sun May 20 20:35:27 CEST 2001

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 06:00:21PM +0200, German Tischler wrote:
> When an unaligned access should happen, the patch reades the two
> sectors that could be involved and then copies out the relevant parts.
> I put it in ifdef so it shouldn't hurt performance on other platforms.

Thanks for the patch, I will certainly merge it to the cvs tree soon, or
maybe make FillBuffer always be called with a 0x800 mulitple offset.

> Btw. I have only tested this with non-encrypted DVDs as I don't have
> any encrypted at hand.

As far as ifo is concerned, encryption should change nothing. I think
decryption should be a problem either. The only part that could need a
patch a css authentication.

Regards,

--
Stef