vlc on Mac OS X 10.1

Jesper Nilsson jesnil at mac.com
Mon Nov 12 03:40:31 CET 2001

I havent been able to compile the latest snapshot the latest weeks.
Getting the same error all the time about GTK+.

Output:
cc -fPIC -o ../gtk.so gtk.o intf_gtk.o gtk_interface.o gtk_support.o
gtk_display.o gtk_open.o gtk_control.o gtk_menu.o gtk_playlist.o
gtk_modules.o gtk_preferences.o gtk_callbacks.o -bundle -undefined error
-shared -L/sw/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -lgmodule -lglib -ldl
-lintl -lXext -lX11 -lm
/usr/bin/ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _g_atexit
intf_gtk.o definition of _g_atexit in section (__TEXT,__text)
/sw/lib/libglib.dylib(gutils.lo) definition of _g_atexit
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
___fixsfdi
___floatdidf
___floatdisf
/usr/bin/ld: warning unused multiple definitions of symbol _fnmatch
/sw/lib/libgtk.dylib(fnmatch.lo) definition of _fnmatch
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(fnmatch.o) unused definition of _fnmatch
make[1]: *** [../gtk.so] Error 1
make: *** [plugins/gtk.so] Error 2

/jesper nilsson