No sound

Rod Drysdale rmd at sympac.com.au
Sat Nov 24 00:56:37 CET 2001

Hi!

Thank you for the excellent product.    The video in DVD works just
fine, however, I am having trouble getting it to play the sound.
I have an AMD 1.2 gig Thunderbird running a Creative Soundblaster 'Live"
sound card on Suse Linux.   I have to turn the speakers up to maximum to
get a very muffled sound.

Another problem I found was that trying to play a Video CD.   The sound
was loud but broken and there was no picture.

You might wonder why I congratulate you on an excellent product - it is!
  The picture is perfect and I feel that minor adjustments now are
necessary to get my machine to work - I accept that it could be my lack
of adjustment this end but I have tried everything I know.

Can you help.

Regards
Rod