choppier in 0.2.91

Jeremy Bailin jbailin at as.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 29 21:46:50 CET 2001

>  I noticed that the worst
> choppines occurs when the whole picture moves due to a
> camera movement. So, in particular, sweeps over a landscape
> are really choppy, while standing pictures with some movement
> of, say, people inside is more or less ok.

This matches with my experience of the 0.2.9x choppiness too.

Given what you're suggesting, the combination of 0.2.9x and XFree 4.0.3
might also be smooth. If I do downgrade XFree, I'll test this out and
report.

--
Jeremy Bailin            /
jbailin at as.arizona.edu  |  "The determined Real Programmer