vlc control panel

Ullrich.Meyer at arcor.net Ullrich.Meyer at arcor.net
Fri Oct 5 10:13:45 CEST 2001

Dear friends,
please allow me one question to your vlc. Yesterday I managed it to run vlc at
my PC with SuSe-Linux7.1, KDE2. The vision was very good and the sound was good
enough (via PCM Stream from my "Soundblaster live! Player" to my external
DolbyDigital Decoder).
But the question for me is, how can I use the software-terminal (control panel)
I could see at your website. In my session it was only a movie-screen to see,
not more. I had no chance to change the voice stream, to stop or to pause the
movie. What was wrong? Additionally: Is were a chance to change the audio-stream
from pcm to ac-3 ?

Hopefully you can help me, the weekend is so long ...

regards
Ulli