Trying to use vlc on os x

Alexander Meier meieral at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 11 15:26:43 CEST 2001

I've had this problem too, running osx 10.4 on a titanium pgb4. i haven't tried it
under 10.1 yet so I don't know whether that could be a problem too.... all I did to
solve the problem was to try different versions of vlc... and compiled these...
you might also just clean erase the program and compile it a couple of times...
although this seems illogic, it sometimes helps...

greets alex