VLC on OS X 10.1

Jesper Nilsson jesnil at mac.com
Tue Oct 16 23:07:43 CEST 2001

I gave VLC 0.2.90 running on my osX 10.1 flawless.

All I did was download the latest version, it was 0.2.90.
Untared it and then:

 >./configure
 >make libdvdcss
 >make vlc

Then install it or run it from the base dir.

Worked fine for me. But be sure to have libdvdcss installed or compiled
in base dir before making the vlc app.

/jesper nilsson