VideoLAN - Contact us

neps at mac.com neps at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 19:41:57 CEST 2001

Are you running via the VLC interface or the Quicktime?  If the
quicktime, is the image full screen? I had a problem with 0.2.9 that it
would blacken the whole screen, but the actual image would only be in
1/3.

I haven't tried the latest version Florian, but I had emailed you the
performance before on the 0.2.9 build.

Neil