thanks.

Neil Epstein neps at mac.com
Sat Oct 20 18:19:42 CEST 2001

so I got the cvs build going on my lombard and it is amazing. Sure, in the
quicktime mode, the image only fills up a third of the screen, is a bit
stretched vertically, and stutters minorly... but just the fact that I am
able to watch DVD, even css encoded dvds via software based only, not even
taking advantage of the decoder is so amazing and nice. and the minor
problems it does have I¹m sure will be fixed because you guys don Œt single
out legacy machines like certain corporations.

thanks everyone who is working on it and I¹m looking forward to the future
of it!

Neil