About a vod project

Kostas Lampropoulos clmp at hol.gr
Fri Oct 26 16:08:40 CEST 2001

I am a student from university of Patras (Greece). I have a project on video on demand on rt-linux. I have written two programs (one for server and one for client). I decided to use vlc for the viewer. I came across this problem. While the client downloads the video, I run vlc trying to play it (the video). But vlc plays only the part that has been downloaded when I started vlc. Even though the video keeps downloading, vlc doesn't play it whole. Is there a parameter or something else that updates the video that vlc plays?