VLC

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Fri Apr 19 10:14:58 CEST 2002

Robert Ermish <bermish at rushelec.com> - Wed, Apr 17, 2002:
> The program works fine and I really like it....with the exception of the
> playlist.  Every time I start the program, the playlist is empty.  Is it
> supposed to save the playlist?  If so, where is it supposed to be saved, and
> under what filename?

 The playlist is a very unstable part of vlc and is being rewritten
(by sam I think). I suggest you avoid playing too much with it in the
current version or you'll probably encounter segfaults. The playlist
isn't saved yet but this will probably implemented as soon as the code
is ready.

--
Loïc Minier <lool at via.ecp.fr>